Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas pictures...

Ok, so I was a bad, bad, very bad Mommy... I forgot to take pictures of my babies in their Christmas dresses. Sooo-- I had the girls put them on again today and told them we are getting a picture and we aren't changing our clothes until we get it!!! Alaina had other plans.... and Alyssa went poop half way thru the fight..I mean thru the photo shoot-- so she got a wardrobe change... OI...anyway, this is as good as we got:

Alyssa was like "Yo Alaina, WTF?"

You can see here that Alyssa is smiling... and Alaina, well.. she's trying!

Alyssa is just annoyed now...


And the drama continues... and I should note that as I type this, the bad girl is sitting on the couch next to me with her head on my arm...



The final picture.. not our best work, but they are both in the picture, both are not crying, and both are looking at the camera.. I think that is good enough!! :)






No comments: